The Product Book – How to Become a Great Product Manager
The Product Book: How to Become a Great Product Manager. From Product School. Amazing book for a product manager available in 4 Language English, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic.
The Product Book answers that question. Filled with practical advice, best practices, and expert tips, this book is here to help you succeed!
Every experienced product manager has heard some version of those words at some point in their career. Think about the company. Engineers build the product. Designers make sure it has great user experience and looks good. Marketing makes sure customers know about the product. Sales get potential customers to open their wallets to buy the product. What more does a company need? What does a product manager do?
Table of Contents
- What is Product Management
- Strategically Understanding a Company
- Creating an Opportunity Hypothesis
- Validating your Hypothesis
- From & idea to action
- Working with Design
- Working with Engineering
- Bringing Your Product to Market
- Finishing the Product-Development Life Cycle
Get The Product Book for FREE! Just Email and Your Name.
Launch: The Roadmap to Product Management Success
Whether you’re looking to start a new career as a Product Manager, or you’re an experienced veteran of a thousand launches, this book will help you take the next step forward.
Table of Content
- Product Psychology
- Blockchain In Product
- Human Ingenuity in AR/VR Products
- The SaaS PM
- Break Your Own Product Rules
- Building Products With Empathy
- 5 Truths In Life and PM
- Being a PM for Enterprise Products
- Marketplace Product Management
Ship It – Silicon Valley Product Managers Reveal All -2ND EDITION
You need to systematically understand your users.
The biggest challenge and the most important responsibility of a Product Manager is to stay focused on the user. You are the advocate for the customer. You put their interest first and ensure that the end result actually achieves what you set out to accomplish in the first place.
Table of Content
- Delighting Customers in Margin-Enhancing Ways By Gibson Biddle – Former VP of Product at Netflix
- Google’s Approach: How to Grow to 100 Million Users By Joris Van Mens, Product Manager at Google
- Prioritization for Impossible Product Decisions By Mariano Capezzani – Head of Group Product Management at HSBC
- A Product-Centric Overview of Machine Learning By Rubén Lozano, Product Manager at Google Maps
- The Product and Design Partnership By Abigail Hart Gray, Director of UX at Google
- Why Customers Come Back: The Secrets of Product-Driven Growth Marketing By Satya Singh, Expedia Principal Product Manager
- AI for Fun and Profit By Jason Nichols, Director of AI at Walmart
Product Mindset – How to Get Inside Your Customer’s Mind
Building products that people love
To build products that people love, you need to know your customers better than you know your best friend. Better than you know your parents. Better than you know your spouse. You need to understand the conditions of their lives, and the intricacies of their state of mind as they undertake the journey your product takes them on.
Table of Contents
- User Research for Insights that Count
- Customer Voice: How to Ask the Right Questions
- Fill a Need, Fast: Creating Your Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- A Quick Win: First Impressions that Win You Lifelong Customers
- Building AI Products that People Trust
- Communication Secrets for Product Leaders
- Climbing the Ladder: How to Grow as Product Manager
- The Past, Present, and Future of Personalization
- The Psychology of Habit-Forming Products